|1 a Name of the Organization||Crest Biotech Pvt. Ltd.|
|1 b Permanent Address||Registered Office|
|Crest Biotech Pvt. Ltd.
C – 68, Lal Kothi Scheme
Jaipur – 302 015 Rajasthan (India)
|Main Office & Laboratory
Crest Biotech Pvt. Ltd.
A-30/B1, Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate
New Delhi – 110 044 (India)
Tel. : +91 .11 . 41315426
Fax : +91 .11 . 41315426
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.crestbiotech.com
Office For All Correspondence :
|2.0 Registration Details|
|2 a Year of Registration||Crest Biotech Pvt. Ltd. was originally registered as Crest Biotech Limited. On 24th April 1995 under Companies Act 1956. The name of the Company was changed to Crest Biotech Pvt. Ltd. vide the notification dated 29th August, 2003 of the Asst. Registrar of the Companies, Rajasthan Jaipur|
|2 b Year of Experience||11 Years.|
|3.0 Organization Set up|
3 a Ownership and Organization
Structure of the Agency
|Managing Director||Dr. H.C. Bhandari.
(M.Sc., Ph.D., Post Doct. Denmark/Japan)
|Director||Mrs. Prabha Bhandari.
(M.A. (Phil), DANIDA Fellow (Denmark)
|Director||Mrs. Seema Mohnot.
|Advisor||Dr. Vineet Bafna
(MS Ph.D. USA)
|3 b Finance & Management||Mr. Amit Jain (FCA / MBA)
Mr. R.S. Mohnot (FCA)
|3 c Executives||Mr. Sanjay Kumar (M.Sc Biotechnology)
Mr. Rahul Sindhu (Alcohol Tech)
Mr. Shariq Usmani (M.Sc Biotechnology)
Mr. Manoj Kumar (Alcohol Tech)
Mr. M.L. Chawla (B.Com)
Mr. Vinod Kumar (B.A.)
|3 d Sr. Consultants||Mr. A.K. Mitra (B.Tech)
Mr. H.C. Gulati (B.Tech, MBA)
|3 e Engineering & Manufacturing||Mr. R.P. Singh (B.Tech) CEO FBE Ltd.
Mr. N. Mittal (B.Tech) CEO HV AC Int.
|3 f Associates|
|Biotechnology||Dr. G.N. Qazi (M.Sc., Ph.D., Post Doct FRG)
Dr. Subhash Chand, (B.Sc. Chemtech, PhD.)
Dr. Debendra B. Sahoo (Ph.D. Post Doc. MIT USA)
|3 g Affiliations||Crest has direct affiliation with individual scientists
from national and international research institutes
particularly in India, Japan and USA.
The technical affiliation of Crest with Frings Heinrich, Germany has added strength to the Company’s existing activities.
|4.0 Laboratory & Engineering|
|4 a Facilities||Well equipped laboratory for Fermentation, Distillation
Microbiology, Biochemistry, Testing & Analytical work
with Bench and Pilot Plant Facilities.
Microbial Stock Culture Collection and Propagation facilities.
Installing Protein Separation and Recombinant DNA facilities.
Engineering development and design facilities with Auto CAD and Computer Software.
|4 b Fabrication & Manufacturing||Fabrications and manufacturing facilities at FBE, Fabridabad, Haryana, India|
|4 c Communication Facilities||Fax, Internet, email and website facilities. www.crestbiotech.com|
|5.0 Computer and Other Equipments||
All the offices have local area network facilities besides internet and e-mail facilities. At all branches, we have at adequate computing facilities and necessary infrastructure. All the offices are equipped with latest computer hardware platforms, software packages which include most modern software and AutoCAD Engineering Design & Drawings.
|6.0 Financial Data|
|6 a Annual Turn Over for Last 3 Years||2002 – 03 Rs. 72,46,690 US$ 1,64,697
2003 – 04 Rs. 75,68,927 US$ 1,72,021
2004 – 05 Rs. 150,75,024 US$ 3,42,614
2005 – 06 Rs. 123,31,000 US$ 2,80,250
2006 – 07 Rs. 160,00,000 US$ 3,63,636
|7.0 Bankers||The Bank of Rajasthan Limited
204, Surya Kiran Building
19, K.G. Marg, New Delhi – 110 001. (India)
Tel : +91-11-23730823, 23352502
Fax : +91-11-23730072
mail : email@example.com
|The Bank of Rajasthan Limited
HS – 5, Kailash Colony Market
New Delhi – 110 048. (India)
Tel : +91-11-39442777
Fax : +91-11-26418986
mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
|8.0 Membership||• Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce And Industry (FICCI) (Applied)
• PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industries (PHD)
• Engineering Export Promotion Council (EEPC) )
• Consultancy Development Centre (CDC)
• Biotech Consortium India Limited (BCIL)
• Association For Overseas Technical, Japan (AOTS)
|Invited Membership||• All India Biotech Association (AIBA)
• All India Distillers Association (AIDA)
• UP Distillers Associations (UPDA)
|9.0 Relevant Experience|
|9 a Corporate Activities||
• Technology Development (R&D).
|9 b Crest’s Fermentation Technology||• Ethyl alcohol from molasses, grains and other raw materials.
• Yeast & its derivatives : Compressed Yeast, Instant Yeast, Inactive Dry Yeast (Food, Feed Pharma), Yeast Autolyzate (amino acid and vitamin enriched), Yeast Extracts, Yeast Extract Powder, Yeast Cell Walls (oligosccharides) , Yeast Improvers.
• Lactic Acid, Oxalic Acid and Amino Acids. (Lysine & Monosodium Glutamate).
• Industrial Enzymes and Penicillin Acylase
• Vitamin C
|9 c Crest’s Distillation Technology||• Rectified Spirit, and Extra Neutral Alcohol
• Anhydrous Alcohol (Gasohol).
|9 d Alcohol Based Chemicals||Acetic Acid, Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate etc.|
|9 e Alcohol Based Chemicals||• Bio methanation (Lysine & Monosodium Glutamate).
• Multiple Effect Evaporator & Dryer
• Boiler Fuel.
|9 f Alcohol Based Chemicals||• Alcohol Sensor
• Blood Glucose Monitoring Unit
|9 g Alcohol Based Chemicals||• Industrial
• Health : Genomics & Proteomics
|10.0 Projects,Plant&tudies Carried Out :|
|10 a Domestic||
• Basic design, detailed engineering and commissioning of 8000 MT/yr capacity of yeast and its derivatives plant at Sikandrabad Dist.. Bulandshar (U.P.)
• Beer production of 10000 HL per annum Brewery at Alwar (Rajasthan).
• Basic design, detailed engineering, erection and commissioning of effluent treatment plant (Biphasic Biomethanation, Anaerobic & Aerobic 8KL per day alcohol production at Doon Valley Distillery, Dehradun (U.P.)
• Basic design, detailed engineering, erection and commissioning of effluent treatment, and water recycling plant to treat 1300 M3/hr and discharge 100 MT marble power/day at R.K. Marbles Pvt. Ltd., Madanganj, (Raj.)
• Basic design, detailed engineering, erection and commissioning of effluent treatment, and water recycling plant to treat 200M3/hr at Agarwal Marbles Ltd. Jaipur (Raj.)
• Alcoholic fermentation of molasses at Gurdashpur Distillery (Trident Chemicals Ltd.) Ludhiana (Punjab).
• Optimization of plant operation of 100 KL alcohol per day plant at Associated Alcohol & Breweries Ltd., Indore (MP)
• 90 KL R.S. plant for alcohol fermentation and distillery operation at Saraya Distillery, Sardarnagar Dist. Gorakhpur (U.P.)
• 150KL R.S./day plant for alcoholic fermentation and distillation operation and expansion at Chandigarh Distillers & Bottlers Ltd., Banur (Punjab)
• 40 KL R.S./day plant for alcoholic, fermentation, distillation biomethanation at Pilkhani Distillery, Pilkhani , Sharanpur (U.P.)
• 20 KL / day Anhydrous Alcohol plant at Pilkhani Distillery, Pilkhani , Sharanpur (U.P.)
• 20 KL / day Anhydrous Alcohol Plant at Shamli Distillery, Shamli (UP).
• 60 KL /day R.S. and 20 KL / day ENA plant at Shamli Distillery, Shamli (UP).
• 50 KL R.S./day & capacity enhancement to 100 KL R.S. /day at Patiala Distillery, Patiala (Punjab)
• Up-gradation of 150 KL R.S. / day and 80KL ENA production unit for alcoholic fermentation and distillation at Rampur Distillery, Rampur (U.P.)
• Basic design, detailed engineering, technology transfer and implementing 25KL R.S/ day and 20 KL ENA plant for Sabacchus Distillery, (H.P.)
• Introduced - Yeast & Instant Dry Yeast for alcoholic fermentation of cane molasses, malt
• grain in number of distilleries in India.
• Development of Biosensors- packaging system for N.P.L. Govt. of India.
• Collaboration with M/s Gamma Private Ltd., Faridabad, for manufacture of Blood Glucose Monitoring Unit. Crest – Blood Monitor Unit for diabetics is under development.
• Techno-economics & market study on various domestic/imported diagnostics in India.
• TEFR of PETN for fine chemicals for M/s IBP Ltd., Govt. of India.
• Successfully Conducted – 3 days Refresher Course on Fermentation & Distillation at I.H.C. Lodi Road, New Delhi from 11th Jan.2001 to 13th Jan. 2001.
• Fermentation Technology and implementation of plant and equipments for manufacture of 300 KL RS per day at IGL,Kashipur (UA).
• 150 KL/ day Grain Alcohol plant at IGL Kashipur (UA).
• 200 KL / day molasses based alcohol plant (fermentation : basic and detailed engineering, yeast vessels supply, technology transfer and implementation) at IGL, Gorakhpur (UP).
• Upgradation of technology for alcohol manufacturing based on molasses at Panipat Cooperative Sugar Factory Distillery. Panipat (Haryana)
• Technology and implementation for 40 KL/day R.S. and ENA at Kasha Distillery at Kasha Amritshahr (Punjab).
• TEFR for setting up 50 KL / day Fuel Ethanol for Ms Premier Organics at Kashipur (UA)
• 30 KL / day R.S. and ENA plant up gradation and implementation of the project at Modi Distillery, Modinagar (UP).
• 60 KL / day R.S. and 40 KL / day ENA plant : basic detailed engineering, project monitoring and operations at National Industrial Corporation Ltd. at Raja Ka Sahaspur.
• 25 KL / day R.S. production : basic and detailed engineering, implementation, project monitoring and operations at Piccadily Sugar & Allied Industries Ltd. Patran (Punjab).
• 40 KL / day R.S. production, fermentation up gradation, implementation and monitoring operations at Riga Sugars Distillery, Riga (Bihar).
• 60 KL / day R.S. production : fermentation up gradation, implementation and monitoring operations at Gauri Industries (Distillery), Banglore (AP).
• Basic and detail engineering, equipments supply, erection, commissioning and monitoring of Multiple Effect Evaporators for liquid effluent treatment for Doon Valley Distillery, Rana Sugar Distillery, Chandigarh Distillery, Sabacchus Distillery and KREBS Biochemicals.
• Fermentation technology for bulk drug chemicals at KREBS Biochemicals. Hyderabad (AP)
• 60 KL / day Ethyl Alcohol plant : feasibility study, technology supply and monitoring implementation of the project at SBEC Malakpur (UP).
• Enzyme manufacturing at Dalas Biotech Pvt. Ltd. Bhiwadi (Rajasthan).
|Projects – Abroad :||• Basic design for waste water treatment for glucose manufacturing unit at ARASCO, Riyadh, KSA.
• Preparation of master plan for Biotech base fermentation projects for ARASCO, Riyadh, KSA.
• Study, modifications, up gradations, equipments design and implementation, technology transfer, operations and monitoring of Yeast manufacturing at Sudan Fermentation Industry (SFI) Hasaheisa, Sudan.
• Molasses Utilization in Sudan : A detailed study report for Sudanese Sugar Co. Ltd. (SSCO) Sudan.
• TEFR for Vitamin C for KSA Company, Riyadh (in progress).
• Biotech Projects and Biotech Center for KSA Company, Riyadh (in progress).
• Distilleries in Mayanmar.
• Setting up Ethanol Project in USA, Florida (Work in progress).
• Setting up Ethyl Alcohol Cum Acetic Acid Plant in Bangladesh (Work is in progress).
• Basic engineering completed for setting up Ethanol Project in Sudan and final capital investment for setting up a plant is under preparation.
• Applied research work in undertaken for use of Enzymes for Ethanol Fermentation with USA Company.
|• DAURALA SUGAR WORKS DISTILLERY, DAURALA, MEERUT (UP)
• SIR SHADILAL DISTILLERY & CHEMICALS WORKS, MANSURPUR (UP)
• NATIONAL INDUSTRIAL CORPORATION LTD., RAJA KA SAHASPUR (UP)
• NARANG DISTILLERY, NAWABGANJ, GONDA (UP)
• PILKHANI DISTILLERY & CHEMICAL WORKS, PILKHANI (UP)
• SHAMALI DISTILLERY & CHEMICALS WORKS, SHAMLI (UP)
• RAMPUR DISTILLERY, RAMPUR (UP)
• INDIAN GLYCOLS LTD. GORAKHPUR (UP)
• SBEC SUGAR LTD., MALAKPUR DISTT. BAGPAT (UP) & JHARKHAND
• SARAYA DISTILLERY, SARDARNAGAR, GORAKHPUR (UP)
• OSWAL CHEMICALS & FERTILIZERS LTD. SHAHJAHANPUR (UP).
• MODI DISTILLERY (MODI INDUSTRIES LTD.), MODI NAGAR (UP)
• DOON VALLEY DISTILLERS, KUNWALA, DEHRADUN (UA)
• INDIAN GLYCOLS LTD, KASHIPUR (UA)
• PREMIER ORGANICS LIMITED, KASHIPUR (UA)
• CHANDIGARH DISTILLERS AND BOTTLERS LTD., BANUR (PUNJAB)
• TRIDENT DISTILLERY AND CHEMICALS, LUDHIANA (PUNJAB)
• PATIALA DISTILLERS & MANUFACTURERS LTD., PATIALA (PUNJAB)
• KASHA DISTILLERY, AMRITSHAR (PUNJAB)
• PICCADILY SUGAR & ALLIED INDUSTRIES LTD. PATRAN (PUNJAB)
• RANA SUGARS LTD., CHANDIGARH
• SABACCHUS DISTILLERY PVT. LTD. BADDI (HP)
• RIGA SUGAR CO. LTD. RIGA (BIHAR)
• PANIPAT COOPERATIVE SUGAR MILLS DISTILLERY (HARYANA)
• ASSOCIATED DISTILLERIES & BOTTLERS, INDORE (MP)
• ASSOCIATED DISTILLERIES & BOTTLERS, ALWAR (RAJASTHAN)
• GLOBUS ORGANICS LTD. BEHROR (RAJASTHAN).
• GAURI INDUSTRIES, BANGLORE (AP)
• TILAKNAGAR INDUSTRIES, TILAKNAGAR (MAHARASTRA)
• DISTILLERIES, MAYANMAR
|• KFBL, SIKANDRABAD (U.P)
• SUDAN FERMENTATION INDUSTRY (SFI) HASAHEISA, SUDAN
|• WINSOME BREWERY LTD. ALWAR (RAJASTHAN)|
|• DALAS BIOTECH LTD, BHIWADI (RAJASTHAN)
• KREBS BIOCHEMICALS & INDUSTRIES LTD. HYDERABAD (AP)
• BIOTRANZ LABS PVT. LTD. PANJAGUTTA, HYDERABAD(AP)
|• R.K. MARBLES PVT. LTD. MADANGANJ (RAJASTHAN)
• AGGARWAL MARBLES PVT. LTD. JAIPUR (RAJASTJAN)
• NUMBER OF MARBLE UNITS (RAJASTHAN)
|• FERMENTATION AND BIOTECH PROJECTS||ARASCO LTD. RIYADH, KSA|
|• INORGANIC CHEMICALS||ARASCO LTD. RIYADH, KSA|
|• MOLASSES UTILIZATION IN SUDAN||SUDANESE SUGAR CO. LTD. SUDAN|
|• VITAMIN C (UNDER PROGRESS)||KSA COMPANY|
|• BIOTECH PROJECTS (UNDER PROGRESS)||KSA COMPANY|
|• SETTING UP ETHANOL PROJECT (WORK IN PROGRESS).||FLORIDA, USA|
|• SETTING UP ETHYL ALCOHOL CUM ACETIC ACID PLANT (WORK IS IN PROGRESS).||BANGLADESH|
|• BASIC ENGINEERING COMPLETED FOR SETTING UP ETHANOL PROJECT AND FINAL CAPITAL INVESTMENT FOR SETTING UP A PLANT IS UNDER PREPARATION.||SUDAN|
|• APPLIED RESEARCH WORK IS UNDERTAKEN FOR USE OF ENZYMES FOR ETHANOL FERMENTATION IN CREST LAB.||FOR USA COMPANY.|